At NGT, We believe that our success results from our team. Our team is a highly skilled and professional group of people, dedicated to offering high quality services and support, our staff's work is to ensure customer satisfaction and provide a continuous process of service enhancement.
Job Vacancy: Senior Network Engineer
Core purpose of the Job: Provide day-to-day Pre-sales and After sales support to NGT customers.
Holds Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in either Computer engineering, Computer science, Electrical engineering, or related field.
- - Relevant recent experience in a large Network administration / design / implementation role with significant experience in a technical network support role.
- - Relevant recent experience in Network security appliances administration / design / implementation to secure different network’ layers.
- - Demonstrate up to date knowledge in Cisco routing/switching equipment and different network security concepts
- - Unix/Linux administration is preferred.
- - Good presentation skills.
- - Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- - Analytical and problem solving skills.
- - Holds CCNP certificate is a preferred
- - Holds Linux Certified Professional is a plus
- - Routers and switches installation and configuration and troubleshooting and integrating different network component together.
- - Implementing dynamic and static routing in different data networks environment.
- - Maintaining Security solutions using L4 firewalls, UTM and other application layer firewall to insure the maximum security for the customers’ networks.
- - Servers and proxy cache load balancing implementation and configuring different cache proxy farms using L4-7 switches
- - Gathering customers technical requirement and recommend the best solutions.
- - Conducting POCs at customer’s premises to proof that the best solution is provided to satisfy the customer requirements.
- - Recommending and designing the best Network solutions to solve the customers’ problems.
- - Monitor security and performance logs (Servers, Routers, Switches, FW,..etc.
- - Provide diagnostic, problem solving and referral services for complex data network environment and systems.
- - Prepare progress reporting and other statistical reports.
- - Analyse recurring problems and make recommendations for configuration or design changes
- - Prepare Pre-sales documentation including technical proposals, tests and POC reports.
- - Responding to the RFQs and RFPs.
- - Provide Project support where needed.
- - Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
GENERAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- - Normal office hours. Weekend work may be required during busy or urgent needs.
- - Neat and clean appearance required.
- - High level communication skills
- - Driving licence.